Friday, January 7, 2011

Faith

                                                              
William Wordsworth defines Faith is a passioniate intuition.  When I think about the things that I am passionate about - honeybees is one of them.  I enjoy everything about the process and never cease to be amazed with what I learn and observe along the way.

We started a new adventure this year and sent our hives to Califnornia to help pollinate almonds, blueberries, oranges, and avocados.  So as I look out the window on this snowy day I think about our honeybees on a warm, sunny day busy at work.  So this journey  is a small leap of faith for us and we look forward to spring when they are back home and busy pollinating and making honey once again.

I received a new mold as a Christmas present from a good friend and I just love it!  Beautiful, carefree daisies accented with the word "Faith".  Filled with beeswax and natural butters and oils this butter bar is a treat for rough, dry skin and a reminder to have passionate Faith!

http://www.deesbeeboutique.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments and suggestions!