Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Love Is In The Air


I love discounts and free shipping!  I have several sites that I order from over and over again just because of their free shipping offers.  A few clicks on my keyboard, not leaving the comfort and warmth of my house, and a few days later  what I ordered is delivered to my door!  The picture above is just one of five lotion bars that I am offering free shipping on right now.

I have been adding several new products to my website this week and wanted to let you know about the deal I have going on over there.  I have a Heart Collection and a Massage Bar lotion bar - all of which would be perfect for yourself or someone special.  These are made with wonderful, natural ingredients with yummy fragrances if you like scent.  And - I am offering free shipping on these through February 15th!

Come over to deesbeeboutique and look at my new products!

Get a head start on that Valentine Day giving and treat yourself to some natural, soothing goodness!

1 comment:

I would love to hear your comments and suggestions!